The Bayfield County Public Access Web Server provides online access to property tax & land record information currently maintained by Bayfield County for individual parcels of property. Information found within should not be used for making financial or other commitments. Bayfield County provides this information with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be accurate, correct, current or complete and conclusions drawn from such information are the responsibility of the user. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, correctness and timeliness of property tax and land information, Bayfield County assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. The foregoing warning is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability and/or any other type whether expressed or implied. In no event shall Bayfield County become liable to users of this data or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, money or goodwill, arising from the use of property tax and land record data.
To assist Bayfield County in the maintenance of this information, users are encouraged to provide Bayfield County information concerning errors or discrepancies found in the use of the Public Access Server. To report an error, please contact us.
The data contained herein are a matter of public record.
By clicking on the AGREE button you agree to the rules and conditions of the disclaimer with the conditions established. You will then access the Bayfield County Public Access Server. By clicking on the DISAGREE button you decline and will not be able to access the Public Access Server and will be returned to the Bayfield County Home page.
1. Click on the Agree button to enter site.
2. When enter site, Click on Real Estate or Personal Property link next to the globe.
3. Next enter ONLY ONE of the following criteria: less is more.. if entering road name do not enter Rd, ST etc.. just the name of the road).
a. Last Name b. Site address # OR c. Tax ID# (located on tax bill), Legacy Pin or Pin #
4. Then hit ENTER on your keyboard which will start the search
5. A list of parcels will come up on the screen, Click on the Tax Id / PIN of the parcel you want to view.
6. The property history (deeds) and assessment info will come up to the right of the list.
7. To view the Tax Information click on the Tax Record tab
8: To view the Tax Bill click on the Tax Bill tab
9. To View the Statement click on the Statement tab